Tax and Financial Planning Experts
We are focused on understanding your requirements and making all aspects of financial planning simple, straightforward and effective for you, whilst you are living in Belgium or planning a relocation.
Edward Read CuttingEd has worked in the Brussels office since its formation (as Fulcra) in 1996 and has been instrumental in establishing the company's profile and reputation in Belgium. A commission as an infantry officer in the Royal Regiment of Wales saw time spent in a variety of locations which terminated in Hong Kong where Ed worked as a financial adviser with Asia’s largest firm – then part of the Jardine Matheson group. An economics graduate, Ed has a keen interest in investment analysis, and also specialises in Belgian corporate pensions. Ed is a keen contributor to both the local and international Brussels community; he is a Past President of the British Chamber of Commerce in Belgium (2003-05) and remains a current member of the Council. He is also:
- Chair of the British Chamber Training and Skills for Business Task Force
- Council Member of the Brussels British Community Association
- Chairman of the Brussels Branch of the Royal British Legion
- Patron Brussels Barbarians Rugby Football Club
- Member of the British School of Brussels Sub Finance Group